- Slower bikers must immediately clear the way for faster bikers
- Attention must be paid to dangerous and complex passages
- Be careful on downhill stretches and remain prepared to brake at any time
- Do not stop on the course for technical damages but on the side of the trail at a safe distance
- A lane change in the final sprint is not allowed
- Disregard of these regulations will lead to disqualification
- Should bad weather occur, think of appropriate clothing! You are in an alpine area!
6th edition – 6th of June 2020