We did it again! The third edition of the Ortler Bike Marathon lies now behind us. After uncountable hours of preparation, yesterday 1,500 athletes crossed the start line in Glurns. We had the good weather on our side. Conditions were simply ideal.
We, the OK team, are proud to have organized such an amazing event again. Our heartfelt thanks go to the many people who have contributed to its success. Our gratitude goes to:
- all volunteers
- all our sponsors
- all the municipalities involved and to their representatives
- to the voluntary fire brigades
- the rescue services and their team of doctors
- the mountain rescue organisation
- the police and security staff
- the associations in Glurns
- the associations in the neighbouring communalities
- the photographers and the camera team
- the representatives of the press
- the operators of the ski resorts
- and to everybody who has supported us.
We hope to see you all again in 2018 when we will offer another event of this scale to all bikers and to the population in the Vinschgau Valley/Val Venosta.
Many thanks to all of you.